Thank you for choosing Big Tommy’s Parthenon, doing business as Big Tommy’s (‘Big Tommy’s”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
information with us.
1) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to use,’) as name. address, contact information, passwords and security data, payment information. and social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address. postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords. password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases. such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number). and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details. like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS•• read below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners. social media platforms (such as Facebook, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday’, email, current city, state and country. user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2) HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests of the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and / or your consent
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests. in order to enter or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate tile specific processing
grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process. See the section below headed” HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the” WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order 10 enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
3) WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights. or to fulfill business obligations
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis’
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you. we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding. court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies. suspected fraud. Situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in in which we are involved.
More specifically. we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors. service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to. among other things analyze and track data. determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell. rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations or, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
4) HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or login to our websites using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites offer you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include
your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
5) HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information. we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if his is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6) HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However. please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our
Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
7) DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites. you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected. we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we have collected from children under age 18. please contact us at email@example.com
8) WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information. you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details
If you would at any time like to review or change the Information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
• Contact us using the contact information provided.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out. you may:
- Access your account settings and update preferences.
9) CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not- Track (‘DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As Such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice no! to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that
10) DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes. if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also Known as the ‘Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from LIS, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared persona! information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age. reside in California. and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on tile Sites. To request removal of such data, please contact US using the contact information provided below. and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the
data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
11) DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
12) HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy. you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Andrew Stylianou by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (248) 615-2102 or by post Big Tommy’s, 40380 Grand River Ave. Novi, Mi 48375